Pumpkin Patch & Camping Trip

No comments:

Cameron is 7 months old!

Cameron is 7 months old!
Wow, time flies! I can't believe that Cameron is already 7-1/2 months old. He is on the verge of crawling and gets up on his hands and knees and just shakes. It is so funny to watch. I am really enjoying being home with the boys. Carson is getting ready to start preschool two days a week and is so excited about starting school! I have been accepted into the Teacher Program and will start taking my classes in October and will be finished (hopefully) in December. Chris is still enjoying the firm he is working at and staying busy.

Cameon is 5 months old!

Cameon is 5 months old!
This month, Cameron has cut his first tooth! He has one shiney white tooth on the bottom and another one that is almost through the skin. Oh, how I will miss his gummy smiles! Also this month, he has found his toes and loves chewing on them.

Cameron is 3 months old

Cameron is 3 months old
I can't believe that Cameron is 3-1/2 months old already! I started back to work so Cameron is now going to Miss Jan's with Carson during the day. He still loves to eat! We have recently started him on rice cereal so that was a new experience for him. At first taste, he looked at me like "this doesn't taste right" but once he got the hang of it, he loved it!

Cameron is two months old!

I can't believe that Cameron is already two months old. He has started smiling recently and cooing! It is so sweet to see his little cheeks bunch up when he smiles. Carson continues to be a big helper and loves being a big brother. Recently, I overheard Carson telling Cameron, "you don't need to worry because your big brother is here."
So Sweet!!

I can hold my head up!

I can hold my head up!

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday

I am content

I am content

First Snow of 2008

First Snow of 2008

Cameron is One Month Old!

I can't believe that Cameron is a month old already! He has gained two pounds since he was born and already weighs 10 lbs! Needless to say, our little guy doesn't miss many meals.

Look at my cheeks!

Look how much I've grown!


Cameron is sucking his thumb